DOT Certified Green Base MX Motocross Helmet - Motorcycle ATV Helmet
So, you’ve seen guys on TV wearing the Motocross Helmets and jeans combo and you want to give it a try. Who wouldn’t want to wear a Motocross Helmet with jeans? It says “I’m safe, but I’m here to have a good time.” But beware, there are a lot of ways for this outfit to go wrong. Follow these tips to make sure you look like Carey Hart and not the Jersey Shore.
1. Choose the right Motocross Helmet. With this fashion trend being so popular, lots of designers are making motorcycle helmets that work well with jeans. Look for one with integrated mouth guards and think about the rubber eye port and edge trim. Fiberglass is a popular choice, but it is strictly for safety.
2. The Motocross Helmet needs to fit correctly. Correctly means the first thing you want to do is grab it at the top of the straps by both hands and slowly pull it over your head. It's going to be a tight fit and you want that because a) when a helmet is new, it'll expand a little bit, and b) you don't want your head moving around, especially in case of an accident..
3. The Motocross Helmet needs to be an actual Motocross Helmet. That seems simple enough, but a lot of guys are trying to use bicycle helmets. Don’t be a tool, buy a real ATV Helmet.
4. Lose the Ed Hardy T-shirt. If you must pair your Motocross Helmet with a graphic t-shirt, go with something more subtle. No metallic prints. No dragons. No skulls.
5. Choose the right jeans. If you are pairing them with a Motocross Helmet, your jeans don’t need to be too flashy. Ripped jeans are great, but they don’t go with this Green Motocross Helmet. Also, steer clear of crazy washes or embellishments such as metal studs or (heaven forbid) bedazzling. Stick with a simple dark wash that fits well.
6. Tuck in the shirt. Whatever shirt you decide to pair with a Motocross Helmet should be tucked in. An un-tucked shirt just competes. It doesn’t look cool. It looks messy and it over complicates the style. The jeans will keep your look casual, so keep the shirt tucked in neatly.
7. Finish with accessories. With jeans and Motocross Helmets, your two biggest accent piece are your motorcycle helmet and your boots. I like to pair my Motocross Helmets with a big belt buckle. Not rodeo big, but just enough to draw the eye and complete the look.
*Replaceable/washable nylon interior
*4 screw adjustable visor
*integrated mouth guard
*large eye port provides more room for goggles
*clear coated graphics
*fixed goggle strap locator
*rubber eye port and edge trim
- Certification: DOT
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 1313g, 2.14lbs
- Dimensions: 14x28x11
- Padding Thickness: 2.54cm, 1in