Do we ship to Canada, England and Sweden? Yes, we ship to almost every (NICE) country and our website will calculate shipping for you once you add the items to your shopping cart. We do not ship to countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Benin, Nigeria, and Pakistan because these countries have bad reputations for credit card fraud and we don't like that! If you are unfortunate enough to live in a country that we don't ship to, please e-mail us and we'll arrange a wire payment.
- If you buy something you don't end up liking or you have what marketing people call "buyer's remorse," sell it on eBay. It's likely you'll make money doing this and save everyone a hassle. If the helmet doesn't look good on you we will be happy exchange it. Yes, we know you think the item is ugly, but it's probably just you that is ugly. Google "ugly" if your picture does not come up, you are probably fine.
- Our boss wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied, you may exchange (we are exchange only) your purchase (for any items you wish) within 192 business days. NO, we will not pay shipping back to us, you are the one that thinks you look bad, we think you look great since it is our helmet.
- Exchange products must be returned with the original netting and tags still attached.
Please, print and fill out this return form.
- Merchandise must be shipped to us within 192 business days (basically we don't care how long) to:
Iron Horse Helmets
3590-B Hwy 31 S
Pelham, AL 35124
Collect shipments will be refused.
- Please allow up to two weeks for the exchange order to be processed. Exchange orders will be sent out by Regular Service.
- In the event of a dispute between you and us arising under or relating to any items you purchased, used, or saw on our website, including any claim concerning trademark, copyright, patent, warranty, or otherwise, shall be resolved by binding arbitration if either side requests it. Such arbitration to be held in the Birmingham Alabama metropolitan area. THIS MEANS IF EITHER YOU OR WE CHOOSE ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL. ALSO DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS ARE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. ARBITRATION MUST BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THIS MEANS NEITHER YOU NOR WE MAY JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION BY OR AGAINST OTHER CARDMEMBERS, OR LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY.