Red Skull Crossbones Neoprene Face Mask
On the contrary! This Red Skull Crossbones Neoprene Face Mask represent the epitome of fashion contrarianism — why, it’s woven into their very fabric! Our militant fans insist that This Red Skull Crossbones Neoprene Face Mask be different at all costs, even if a rookery of Emperor penguins is vaporized in the process.
That’s why our engineers set out to create the most environmentally unfriendly Neoprene Face Mask ever. They might look “green,” but rest assured that they were fabricated using the most diabolical, Gaia-dissing methods possible. It’s what you asked for. We hope you’re happy.
So, exactly how un-green is the Red Skull Crossbones Neoprene Face Mask?
- The factory we built to produce 'em is made of only the stoutest, most ancient redwoods, transported via smoke-belching steamships from the forests of Northern California to a leaky, repurposed oil platform that was thoughtfully anchored to the Great Barrier Reef.
- This Red Skull Crossbones Neoprene Face Mask was sewn with thread came from the fibers of the now-extinct Cattus Vinum flower, which had contained a pollen that scientists believed could cure every form of cancer.
- Thanks to their steady, nimble paws, the actual sewing was performed by a leap of endangered snow leopards.
- Each Red Skull Crossbones Neoprene Face Mask was glazed with 20 pounds of ozone-destroying chlorofluorocarbons to ensure that the fabric stays soft and supple through repeated washings
- It was then flown around the world 15 times, for no particular reason.
- Water resistant
- Model: WNFM112
- Reversible to solid black material
- Velcro closure
- Wearable with goggles
- One size fits most
- Climate Protection
- Vent Holes at Ear and Mouth