Glow in the Dark Spiderwebs Neoprene Face Mask
1. Every single person I have had an issue with is now afraid of me. It's not that quiet respect kind of thing either, these people are petrified of me. My neighbors used to get mad when the dog "Wally" would use their yard as a bathroom -- not any more. In fact, they don't get mad when I do it either.
2. The fact that it is reversible to solid black material is great. I wore it robbing a bank the other day, I reversed it and the cops had no idea it was me. They were looking for someone in a spiderweb face mask but I was now in what appeared to be a black face mask.
3. The vent Holes at Ear and Mouth is a must have. After all, breathing is pretty cool.
Just one negative:
1. Now that my wife has kicked me out of the house and I'm living on my motorcycle, I have really noticed the need for more ventilation. I haven't showered in six months and my Glow in the Dark Spiderwebs Neoprene Face Mask is pretty ripe smelling.
All in all I would buy this Glow in the Dark Spiderwebs Neoprene Face Mask again, and definitely recommend it to my friends (that live in a different state than I do).
- Water resistant
- Model: WNFM057G
- Reversible to solid black material
- Velcro closure
- Wearable with goggles
- One size fits most
- Climate Protection
- Vent Holes at Ear and Mouth