Eagle Matte Motorcycle Helmet
Why is the matte eagle $35 when the gloss eagle and almost every other novelty helmet is only $30? Welcome to economics and the rule of supply and demand.
According to some smart website, the rule of supply and demand is somewhat simple. It goes like this:
A theory explaining the interaction between the supply of a resource and the demand for that resource. The law of supply and demand defines the effect that the availability of a particular product and the desire (or demand) for that product has on price. Generally, if there is a low supply and a high demand, the price will be high. In contrast, the greater the supply and the lower the demand, the lower the price.
But, our employees here at Iron Horse Helmets are not that smart. Basically, we don't have that many matte eagle motorcycle helmets in stock. So, we made the price higher so less people will buy them and the people that really want them will pay a premium to get one. This way, we can keep them on our page longer and make the whole world think that we have millions of motorcycle helmets. We learned this technique from the Federal Government.
- This Motorcycle Helmet is a Novelty Helmet
- The Eagle Matte Motorcycle Helmet meets no DOT Standards
- This motorcycle helmet has a matte black finish
- You can choose between size XS to XXL.
- This motorcycle helmet dips down in the back
- constructed of a fiberglass shell
- Certification: NOVELTY
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 554g, 1.35bs
- Side to Side Length: 19cm, 7.9in
- Front to Back Length: 27cm, 10.6in
- Padding Thickness: .3cm, .16in